1. Homemade sugar cookies- I had better get rid of these quickly, since I think I ate about 10, or more, yesterday!

2. "Helping" my child eat her Halloween candy- heck, I pushed the girl up and down Main Street and in and out of little shops- I even helped select the more 'choice' items over Tootsie Rolls and/or another Dum-Dum, (despite the fact that they are her favorite for now). I deserve a little payments, eh?
The wrapper pile, 20 minutes after leaving the Treat Parade. To the left, my damage done alone; the right, the candies I lovingly helped her eat! Hopefully Dad will be around tonight to help little Jessie do some neighborhood trick-o-treating, and maybe he can help me slow down!Halloween comes but once a year, so make it count, right!
3 comments:
Heck, that's nothing! Just wait till Christmas rolls around.
Oh yeah! I always gain about 10 pounds between Halloween and New Years. NO JOKE! And then I lose it, and then gain it, and then lose it again...you get the picture. But this time of year is all about the food and sweets!
Hey Alexis:
We go around once in life enjoy it while you can whether you're preggers or not! Enjoy life good bad or indifferent. Hopefully, the baby will acquire a healthy sweet tooth. It won't hurt. The most important thing is don't forget to brush after you eat a lot of sweets (lol). Take care.
Pearl
Post a Comment