Whoo Baby, what a year! Just one year, and two days ago, this family ventured into the world of blogging. It's been quite an adventure and fun way for us to document our travels and cute kid's sayings!
Just on year ago we were on the sunny summer beaches of California...

...and now...the historical sites of Chile.

What will the next year bring? Who can even begin to guess!
3 comments:
I'm so grateful we have this as a fun way to keep in touch. Love you!
I love reading your blog! You know what they say, the first year's the hardest. :)
Isn't it so fun to keep in touch this way?! I am so addicted it's ridiculous! Love all of the pictures and adventures. I am a wimp when it comes to trying new foods...but maybe just maybe I'd give that place a shot. haha..you know, the next time I'm in Santiago!
Looks like you're having a blast!
See you guys!
Post a Comment