My dear sweet husband just won a job playing in a local, yet talented and competitive, symphony orchestra! He worked hard and played well, and feels great to have won this job!
We of course had to celebrate, and my burger boy chose to have lunch at Red Robin...no complaints from me or the little gal- if she gets a fun balloon, she is happy!
Now you should all go out and celebrate too by supporting your local arts, right?! It will make you feel good!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Nice work guys. We hope we can see you when we are there the weekend of the 26th, or 28th.
You're in our prayers.
Dream Team for Life-
Phil and Noelle
Hey Jason:
Great job! Fantastic! I am proud of you.
Pearl
Congratulations Jason!
Congrats! I'm so excited that he got the job. Maybe there won't be so much traveling now right? Way to go Jason.
Congrats you guys!! That is awesome!!! Someday we'll get to hear Jason play professionally and we'll get all our cute kiddos together!
Love you guys,
Jeff, Nicole, Weston, & Tave
Wow! This is great news!!!
Congrats on the position. And congrats on the well thought out Red Robin choice. I manage to drag Megan there every now and then. You should post/distribute a concert schedule.
Awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations to Jason! That's marvelous!!
Congrats! That is great news. I hope you are feeling good these days. You are great!
Maybe since his home teaching companion is in the orchestra, Jeff will see the obvious incentive in wanting to help me support the local arts. I'm a little more into "music without words" (as he puts it) than he is but this might be the ticket to getting him to enjoy it even more. Congrats!
(-stacey hoopes-)
Post a Comment