Picking Blueberries




Fall is also a great time for climbing trees. Here is a video of C using a teeter-totter and then hanging from a tree limb.
We also enjoy fall football. Balancing BYU's resurgence into a nationally recognized and 8th ranked (as of week 5 in the season) team with Michigan's "re-building" season has been great. We especially enjoyed their amazing come-from-behind victory on Saturday. With football in our lives, we couldn't be happier!


We also enjoy the random, but gigantic Preying Mantis on C's toy!

We also enjoyed touring the Ford Rouge Factory recently! Although we drive a certain Foreign-made car, we gained much respect for the Ford tradition (minus the Ford's running of the Detroit Lions!)
With the 20 millionth Model T made at the Rouge factory.

We also recently went to a family wedding and took a great family, generational picture (with J taking the picture and noticeably absent from the photo.)

And in the end, there is always time to play...


6 comments:
Hey Kids
The pictures adorable. I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. She is just growing up too fast.
Pearl
You are busy busy busy....
What fun pics! Your cute little belly is so rub-able! Dave says he's sorry that Michigan football isn't good this year. Maybe you should pour your fan energy into BYU! (Or Texas Tech...the one redeeming thing about Lubbock this year...oops--did I write that??) Miss you!
Umm...where do you live now? I'm guessing you're back in Michigan? You guys are just travelling the world...I can't keep up! Great pics of recent events! And nice tower by Caitlin!
Sounds like tons of fun!! I just love fall!! The pics are all so fun. Alexis: you are looking fabulous. Hopefully you're feeling good too??? And C is just as darling as ever.
Jason (don't want to leave you out) you look great too. :)
Miss you guys
Jeff, Nicole, Weston, & Tave
I LOVE this time of year too. I can't wait to go get our pumpkin from the pumpkin patch and get bushels of apples to try making homemade applesauce:)
Post a Comment